Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas 2013

It is so hard to believe that Christmas is over and the 2013 has come to an end. We stayed home Christmas and Skyped with my husband's family in Canada while Boogs opened his gifts. I didn't take very many good pictures this holiday season, but I will share a few.

Boogs finding gifts left by Santa for his hamster.

Boogs Skyping with Grandmaman, Grandpapa, Aunt J, and Uncle R on Christmas morning.

The only "crafty" thing I made this holiday season - gift cards for my niece and nephews.
Christmas at my parent's house.
We spent the afternoon playing games. There were two tables of dominoes going at the same time.
The kids claimed the living room floor for Skylander Monopoly.
Of course, we had to play Skylander Monopoly when we got home, too.
A couple of days after Christmas, we had a Canadian themed party for my homesick husband.

The menu: Tourtière, poutine, tarte aux sucre, ketchup chips, nanaimo bars and snacks. (I swiped this photo collage from J&L's FB page.)
The poutine sauce was amazing and it tasted delicious even though we could only find cheddar cheese curds to use in it.
The "chef" in his jacket.
The only true Canadians at the party.
It was so nice to hang out and visit.
 Even the pool table got used again.
 I think this picture sums up the best part of the holidays. Relaxing at home with my two guys.
2013 was a busy year! We can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment