Saturday, December 17, 2011

Latest Cutesy Antics

Cutesy the Elf has been busy during the night while we are sleeping. I don't know how that little elf can keep so busy and so quiet at the same time. Here is what he has been up to:
Boogs found my camera out and my
computer/printer on this morning.
Cutesy got into my photo paper and
made a couple of pictures of himself
and put them in a snowglobe.
Boogs liked the picture of him and Cutesy best.






It is hard to see, the mirror says
"Last Day of School!" I made
Boogs wait while I found my
camera. Cutesy is holding the
marker.  Boogs was not thrilled
about having his picture taken.




Cutesy and his buddies were roasting
marshmallows by the fireplace.







Click on the "elf" label at the end of this post to see other Cutesy adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment