Tuesday, December 6, 2011

18 More Days of Cutesy...I am running out of ideas!

Cutesy made himself and Boogs bow and arrow sets. When Boogs woke up, he saw the sets and noticed that Cutesy had set up target practice in the living room. Boogs joined right in. I found directions for making the bow and arrow set here.



Cutesy had hot cocoa mix with colored marshmallows for Boogs.
When Boogs woke up today, Cutesy had taken streamers and blocked Boogs' bedroom door. Cutesy sure is a sneaky elf. Boogs thought it was great. Then he just crawled under the streamers.





You can see more of Cutesy's mischief by clicking on the "elf" label at the end of this post.

7 comments:

  1. You are sooo creative =-) What a mischievies little elf you have! You know we don't have an elf... but after reading your post... and others.... we just may have to get one! Thanks for linking up to TGIF. I always look forward to seeing what you've been up to.
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Elf ideas! I really like the streamers in the doorway one. A great use for those roll of streamers I have hanging around from the last birthday party. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Keitha! I wanted to let you know that I featured your "Story Themed Meals," for my Food Adventure Friday this week! Thanks for linking up every week and sharing your wonderful ideas. I really appreciate it!
    http://teachinggoodeaters.blogspot.com/2011/12/food-adventure-friday-5.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Julie. I really enjoy viewing all of the great link-ups on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keitha, I just wanted to let you know I featured this at this week's linky party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/2011/12/tgif-linky-party-9.html - since you've been featured more than once shoot me an email livinglifeintentionallyblog@gmail.com to get you special featured more than once button =-) And don't forget to come on over & link up this week!!
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crawling out under the streamers cracked me up! Thanks for participating. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pinning it Diana. Boogs has so much fun with Cutesy.

      Delete