Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine Lunch

Story-themed lunch for Valentine's Day

Pierre In Love by Sara Pennypacker
Boogs' middle name is Pierre. I saw this book at my school library and knew I had to bring it home to read with him. Pierre is a fisherman who thinks he is not good enough to tell Catherine about his feelings for her. Catherine is an elegant dance teacher and artist who thinks Pierre is a dashing adventurer. By the end of the story, they each get the courage to proclaim their feelings. Boogs and I enjoyed this sweet story.

In the ELB lunchbox: salad with carrot & radish hearts, strawberries, mini ham & cheese Catherine sandwich, almond butter & jelly heart sandwich with cheese letters, and olives.


Be sure to check out the wonderful sites I link to on my sidebar! If you want to see more book inspired lunches, click on the "lunches" label at the end of this post or go to My Story Themed Lunches board on Pinterest. I would love for you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by.

No comments:

Post a Comment