Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

We began our Halloween festivities with a jack-o-lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's for dinner. It took almost an hour to get Boogs' costume ready. This year he went as Frankenstein. We had a lot of trouble getting the bolts to stick on his neck.
Going from blonde to black hair.
Looks like the Hulk.

Adding a big scar.
Boogs found his twin.

Ready to trick-or-treat!
Which house should I go to next?

At the end of the night, Boogs
wanted to trick-or-treat our door
before being officially done with
trick-or-treating.
Enter if you dare!




Boogs decided to go trick-or-treating with me instead of with his Daddy because, "Momma won't go to the really creepy houses, but Daddy will." We ended up going to about 20 houses. Boogs was trick-or-treating with a group of neighborhood kids. When the kids started to go around the block, Boogs stopped in the middle of the street, looked at me and said, "I think I am done and ready to go home. I want to hand out some Halloween candy to return the favor for getting candy at other people's houses." It was pretty late when we returned home, so only about 4 kids came to the door. Boogs was able to pass out a few pieces of candy. Then we called it a night. I had to wash his hair three times to get all of the black out of it. It was a fun evening. Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment