Monday, June 14, 2010

Busy Weekend

We had a really good weekend. On Friday, Boogs and I went to a swim playdate. Saturday morning, I put Boogs in the stroller while I did a 6 mile walk/run. My hip behaved very well, almost pain free. Boogs had a cd player and headphones and was very patient. After our walk, we stopped at the sandbox park and played in the sand for a little over an hour. Then we had to clean off in the whale bone sprinklers. We were hot, tired, and hungry by the time we got home. My husband took Boogs to the toy store and played with him for awhile before the sitter came over. This is only the second non-family member sitter Boogs has ever had. We went out to dinner for Big Mike's birthday and had a really nice time. It has been a long time since we have seen some of the old group. On Sunday, we all got together at Patrick's for barbeque and swimming. Ended the weekend with some nice, quiet family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment