Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spanish Library Books

Boogs and I go to the library every week for story time. We started going to lapsit story time when Boogs was nine weeks old and have continued to go since then. He loves to read and look through books. Recently I started checking out one English/Spanish book each week (Sorry Grandmaman, I am unable to pronounce French correctly). He seems to really enjoy learning new words in Spanish.  I don't speak Spanish, but I remember a lot of the words that I learned when I was little. My parents put my sister and I into bilingual classes from kindergarten through 4th grade. I think it is so important for Boogs to learn another language. Hopefully, our weekly Spanish books will be the beginning of his acquisition of the Spanish language.

No comments:

Post a Comment