Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Busy Month

I can't believe we are halfway through June! This month is flying by. I can't wait to get into the new house. We are keeping very busy. Everyday is filled to capacity with swimming, playdates, birthday parties, vacation bible school, workouts, swim team practice, pool playdates, bouncy houses, swim meets, lunches with friends, trips to the farmer's market, kindergarten get-togethers at Boogs' new school, new house errands and so many other things. Sometimes we go swimming three times a day. I think I need a vacation from my summer vacation. I think I am scheduling so many activities because I can not stand being cooped up in this little apartment all day long. When we are home, these are the kinds of things we are doing:
Splash ball target practice.

Craft making.


Wearing clothes upside down.                

No comments:

Post a Comment