Friday, July 26, 2024

Family Fiji Vacation Day 7 June 2024 - Koro Sun Diving

Day 7 was another great day of diving for us. We were so happy we started diving with Koro Sun Dive. I think this was our best diving day of our trip. We dove at The Chimneys and Grand Central Station dive sites. We saw tons of fish, 7 sharks, lobsters, and starfish. Marine life was abundant and active. The current was not as strong at Grand Central Station as it was the last time we dove here. It made the dive less strenuous and more enjoyable.

The Koro Sun dive boat at the Savasi Island Resort lagoon.

Boogs and me rocking our big hats on the dive boat heading out to our first dive site.

Had to get an underwater photo with Boogs.

This starfish was big. I was surprised at how smooth it looked.

Such a healthy reef with tons of marine life and beautiful coral.

The fish kept scattering when I tried to get a picture with them.

We went looking for sharks and found many reef sharks. I signaled "shark" to my husband so he could film one. The shark he filmed was not very clear, so I didn't post it. I'll post shark videos on day 11. 


Close up of an eel.

Busy little clown fish.

There were so many colorful little fish on these reefs.




My husband started feeling a little sick the evening of day 7. We had a quiet evening with a beautiful sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment