Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Feeling Crafty

I went to Michael's last week to pick up some adhesive and made the mistake of walking down the ribbon aisle. I found an entire section of burlap with lace and cork rolls of ribbon. I loved their textures and had to pick up a couple of rolls.
 
 I took out a few Stampin' Up stamp sets, inks, and cardstock to made these cards.
I recently bought the Moon Lake stamp set but had not yet used it. The images in this set are so peaceful. I liked the monochromatic look of this card. If I make this card again, I may chalk the image. The greeting is from the retired Birthday Greetings set.
I pulled out my retired Definitely Daisy stamp set for this card. It was one of the first sets I ever bought. When I used it this week, I noticed there was an extra stamp in the box. It turns out it was the letter "O" from an alphabet set. I lost that "O" about ten years ago. I can't believe it has been sitting in this box. I used the happy birthday stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes on this card.




2 comments: