Thursday, December 14, 2017

It Is Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I can't believe we are halfway through December. I have no idea where the time has gone. It seems like yesterday we were still waiting for our week long Thanksgiving Break from school. We hosted the family Thanksgiving get together at our house again this year. Sadly, not one of the 15 people present remembered to take any family pictures.
After everyone left, I took a picture of the "thankful tree" I put out each year. I have everyone fill out a leaf with what they are thankful for. I keep all of the leaves and put them out each year. My favorite leaf this year was written by one of my nephews, it said, "I am thankful for not writing about previous girlfriends." He has brought a couple of different girlfriends to our family gatherings in the past few years.

The weekend after Thanksgiving, we went to Dive World to have a family picture taken with Santa. We took the pictures underwater in the deep end of the pool. It was so much fun. It really made all three of us want to take a quick trip to the ocean for a few dives.
 This is the one we used for on our Christmas cards.
 I love this one! None of us knew where to look.
 My reindeer antler hat kept floating off my head.
It was surprisingly hard to time our slow inhales so we could get pictures without bubbles over our faces. The number one rule in scuba diving is "don't hold your breath".

 We were in the pool for about 30 minutes. The Dive World crew is awesome!
We put up our Christmas decorations. Boogs is not quite tall enough to reach the top of the tree.
Daddy gave him a boost to place the topper. I bet he will be able to put it up there by himself next year.
Daddy made me very nervous being up so high on the tall ladder to hang the Christmas lights.
The lights look really pretty at night.
I have gotten started on my Christmas crafting.
We have three more school days until Christmas Break. Boogs and I are ready for the holiday free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment