Sunday, December 24, 2023

Elf Antics with Cutesy the Elf 2023 - December 22nd, 23rd, 24th

Dec. 22nd - Cutesy was up to more mischief this day. He went into Boogs' sock drawer and took one sock from each pair to make a swing. He hung the sock swing on the dining room light fixture.


We were so happy for December 22nd to get here. We had a half day at school and then we were able to finally begin our Christmas Break. My school's holiday spirit theme for the last day was Ugly Sweater Day. I had an ugly sweater that I have worn in the past. This year, I added a green tulle layer to it to make it extra ugly. I love these spirit days. Boogs just rolls his eyes at me and says, "I know to expect this from you."  I think he is glad that he no longer goes to my school.

Dec. 23rd - Cutesy was a little thief this morning. He must have gone through my school bag and taken one of the gifts a student gave me. Cutesy had a bag of popcorn, a box of Sour Patch candy, and a RedBox movie gift code for Boogs. I think Cutesy might be running out of ideas since this is his 13th year to visit us.

Dec. 24th - Wow! Cutesy was feeling pretty fancy this day. He brought Boogs a box of crackers and some spray cheese to make little Christmas trees on those crackers. He also left the rest of the Festive Trivia Quiz Cards he had not given to Boogs, yet. I wonder how many Boogs will get correct.
We are certainly going to be sad to see Cutesy head back to the North Pole this year. He told me this might be his last year with us since Boogs will be an 18-year-old grown up at Christmas time next year. I suppose we will have to wait and see.

Merry Christmas! May your holidays be filled with joy and laughter.

If you would like to see over 250 of Cutesy's past adventures, you can see them HERE or click on the "elf" label at the end of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment