Saturday, December 18, 2021

Homecoming 2021

 Homecoming 2021

Boogs is now a sophmore in high school. He has been friends with Z since they were in preschool together. Z asked Boogs to go to her school's homecoming dance. Boogs and I met up with Z and her mom at the prayer garden on the grounds of the church where they went to preschool. It was so cute. They were both nervous. These are all the pics I go that day:








They had a great time and I had fun crafting for Homecoming week.

I made a mum for Z to wear to school on the day of the homecoming game.


Then I tried my best to make a proper corsage. I think it turned out great and cost one fourth of what the flower shop wanted to charge. (Just ignore my old, wrinkly hand :-)

Boogs and Z had a great time at the dance. I had fun learning a new crafting skill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment