Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Sweet Husband

Yesterday, when I was working out at the gym, I stopped to talk to a couple of the other ladies there. One woman asked if it was possible for her 45-year-old husband to be going through a mid-life crisis. The other two of us laughed when we both said,"YES" at the same time. I jokingly asked the lady if she had seen my husband working out in the gym, his "mid-life crisis" resulted in him becoming a bodybuilder at the age of 42. The woman said she knew my husband. He gave her some tips on how to eat better for quicker weightloss. She then went on to tell me how highly my husband speaks of me. He told her that he is proud of the way I have gotten into shape, what an excellent mother I am, and how beautiful I am inside and out. This woman was almost in tears when she was saying this to me. She said she wished after 18 years of marriage that her husband would feel that way about her. Wow! I did not know my husband says these things about me to other people. I have felt truly lucky to have met and shared my life with my husband for the past 10+ years. He is an amazing man, husband, and father.

1 comment:

  1. That brought tears to my eyes; what a WONDERFUL thing to hear! :) You've got yourself a great guy there!

    ReplyDelete