Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Pics Part 1

Boogs is feeling great. He was sick off and on for about six days. Now he is well and back into our routine. This weekend he went with my parents to Dallas to visit his cousins. My husband and I are enjoying a nice, quiet weekend together.

I am just now getting around to posting pics from our Christmas trip to Ottawa in Canada.

 Playing with Grandpapa in the snow:
Getting buried by Grandpapa
Aaaaah...this is relaxing


Sledding at the Perley
Snow fort


Knights of Columbus Pancake Breakfast with Santa:
Grandpapa made the pancakes
Chef Grandpapa


Playing Angry Birds with new friends
Talking to Santa



Boogs took a break from the breakfast to play outside on the playscape. It was COLD!
Brrrrr
I am glad we live in almost year-round sunshine





No comments:

Post a Comment