Saturday, July 26, 2014

Family Time at Main Event

Last Sunday, my husband suggested a family outing to Main Event. We took advantage of Main Event's Summer Fun Pass. The pass lets you have unlimited access (there are some wait times) to laser tag, mini-golf, rock climbing, and bowling for $15.95 each + bowling shoe rental. That is an incredible deal. We got there when they opened at 9 a.m. and pretty much had the place to ourselves.

Suiting up for laser tag. 

Glow-in-the-dark mini golf

Daddy was the first one to ring the bell.

Boogs was scared at first but then conquered his fear and climbed all the way up.

Boogs was very proud when he rang the bell at the top. Daddy was right behind him.

Boogs enjoy rappelling down the wall.

He was exhausted after climbing up and down for about 45 minutes.

Ready to bowl!

Go, ball, ball! Get me a strike!

Yes, I did win both games. Check out those strikes!

Boogs played a few video games. UFO Stomper is one of his favorites.

There was a tough round of competition for air hockey but Daddy was the champion.

We had a lot of fun at Main Event. It was nice for us to do something as a family. We missed Daddy while Boogs and I were on our camping trip.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Keitha! Thanks so much for popping by my blog. I had just been rereading some of your comments about how to make a Mr Men themed muffin tin, literally just yesterday, and there you were leaving a message!
    What a wonderful climbing wall! My guys would love to have a go at one that big. We go each day to our local leisure centre which has a small rock climbing wall. They go up it in two seconds flat and would love it to be a big higher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you. I pop by your blog every once in awhile. The climbing center is huge. There are probably twelve sections of beginner climbing spots on this wall and there are several other walls with more advanced climbing sections. When my knee injury is recovered I plan on climbing it myself.

      Delete