Sunday, December 4, 2022

Crochet Projects 2022

I used YouTube and The Woobles Penguin crochet kit to teach myself how to crochet in February 2021. Since then, I have completed about 80 projects and started a few more that were never finished.  March was the last time I posted any of my crochet creations. Here is what has been on my hooks since then.

You can find links to the patterns I used by clicking on the words under the pictures. I usually do not follow a pattern exactly as written, so my animals might look a bit different than their patterns.

Flamingo 

Flamingo

Cardinal

Simply Sweet Bluebird

Bluebird of Happiness

Muppet Animal

Animal rockin out on the drums. 


Frog reading Frog And Toad Are Friends

Laying Hen with Chick

Baby chick and egg

Egg compartment on chicken

I started crocheting a sweater, but only completed the back panel. I have made a few scarves, a pair of slippers, guinea pig, and a bat. Right now, I do not have any projects on hooks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment