Sunday, March 20, 2022

Studio 54 Party

One of my husband's friends was turning 54, so his wife was throwing him a Studio 54 party. We had fun getting ready for the party.

My husband thought he might try a Captain and Tennille look. We quickly decided against it.

We ended up going to the Lucy in Disguise costume shop to find something for him. Disco shirt, high waisted polyester black bell bottom pants, and super sparkly boots.


I bought a couple of things from Amazon to get my Studio 54 look. This gold lame outfit looked like a gold colored trash bag. I quickly returned it.
Next, I tried this jumpsuit and it looked pretty good, so I kept it.
I though these would be the perfect shoes to wear with the outfit. They were really cute but the ball of the foot area was too small. It hurt too much to wear them. I returned them and wore some black cork wedges that I already had in my closet.


I bought a Farrah Fawcett type blond wig.
It took three tries to get these huge eyelashes glued on.
Hoop earrings, a medallion necklace, and a gold chain belt completed the look.
I think my husband and I nailed our Studio 54 look. We had a great time at the party.


No comments:

Post a Comment