Monday, March 11, 2013

Our Little Chef

When Boogs was younger, he loved to spend time in the kitchen with me. It has become sort of a rare occurrence these days. I just have to find the kind of kitchen activity that I know will interest him. Here are a few from the past couple of weeks.

Making English Muffin Mini Pizzas




Sausage, Potato, Carrot & Onion Bake
 Boogs was VERY careful with the knife. He was pretty good at keeping his slices a uniform size.
 Grating carrots was a bit harder but he was a pro at cutting them.
 He told me he wanted to cut the onions to see if they would make him cry.
 Yum! We sprinkled on a few spices. This is what it looked like when we first popped it into the oven.

Sugar Cookies for St. Patrick's Day







 I had to decorate a few, too. I melted a marshmallow for the clouds.

Other than cookies and sweets, I would love some suggestions for simple recipes/meals your kids have enjoyed making.

Be sure to check out the wonderful sites I link to on my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment