My blog received the One Lovely Blog and Very Inspiring Blogger Award from Bent On Better Lunches. I am very honored that Cristi would pass this award on to me. I started making my son's story themed lunches last year when he entered kindergarten. Cristi and her blog have been a tremendous source of inspiration and support. Thank you, Cristi!
This is how the award works:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire.
- Leave a comment on each of their blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
7 Things About Me:
1. I am married to an alien - legally registered, of course. My husband is Canadian. We met on Match.com twelve years ago. He is definitely my match.
2. My favorite weird and tasty snack - saltine crackers topped with a slice of cheddar cheese and a pickle.
3. I am a recovering pack rat, not a hoarder. Moving last year was the best thing for getting me to let go of so much stuff that I was keeping "just in case".
4. I grew up in a house where people from all over the world would stay for a few days to a couple of years - exchange students, teachers, missionaries, university students, and others.
5. I have a Master's Degree in Elementary Education. I love working with kids, love kid's crafts and children's books.
6. Ninety percent of my wardrobe consists of Old Navy, solid colored t-shirts.
7. One of my favorite songs is Good Mother by Jann Arden.
...feet on ground,
heart in hand,
facing forward be yourself,
just be yourself!
15 Blogs I Admire (in no particular order)
I chose these blogs because I connect with and admire their creativity, attitude, voice, and dedication to their families/craft. Thank you, ladies, for being such an inspiration.