Monday, August 15, 2011

More Decorating

We are getting closer to being finished with setting up the house. During this past week the drapes were hung on the back porch, our bed posts came in, my craft bookcases came in and were put in place, the pool table FINALLY (after 3 attempts and 6 weeks) got put together, art was hung in the gameroom, and some other decorative pieces were hung. Here are a few more pictures:
Outdoor drapes.

Half of gameroom.

Other half of gameroom. I could not get a good picture because the flash kept reflecting in the mirrors.

Ink drawings of old downtown Austin and my husband's grandfather's radio.

Man-cave bathroom featuring a replica of the mask Ken Dryden wore from 1975 - 1979 while playing for the Montreal Canadiens.
Small sitting area in gameroom.
This is in the entry. I have not decided if I like it. There are going to be 2 candle wall scones layered over the reflective circles. I will withhold judgement until I see it completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment